Security Bollards with impact load
Hydraulic security bollards with impact load
Reliable security for driveways of buildings and facilities that deserve protectionUnauthorized access of street-legal vehicles is prevented reliably by ZABAG’s hydraulic high-security bollards. Pedestrian and cyclists are able to pass the raised security bollards without any interferences.
The bollards can clear or block the driveway in seconds with their electro-hydraulic drive system. ZABAG bollards can have an impact load up to 926kN. This is equivalent to a 7,5 t vehicle that collides with 80 km/h (PAS 68).
Our security bollards feature the ZABAG corrosion protection “3Plus” and offer a steady and long protection against weather influences. Other features available are LED lights at the top, reflective tape, bollard heating, loop detector or photo cells and traffic light control.
- static substitute load of a vehicle collision up to 7,5 t with 80 km/h (complies 926 kN)
- diameter of blocking part 275 mm
- blocking height 900 mm or customized
- electro-hydraulically operating
- ZABAG corrosion protection 3Plus
- bollard blocking part made of high-tensile steel, galvanized and powder-coated
- color by RAL color card or customized
- bollard top out of stainless steel
- actuation time: raise 4-9 s, lower 4-6 s
- designed for 100 kN wheel load (bridge class SLW 60, DIN 1072), hence can be overridden
- LED lights at the top: moving bollards blinking, in raised position steady light, in lowered position off
- Bollard heating: thermostatically controlled at each cylinder
- traffic light control
- reflective tape
- loop detector or photo cells for automatic raising or lowering
- fast raising bollard
- pressure accumulators for manual operation
- redundant operation
- high-security: in combination with UVIS (under vehicle inspection system)
|3Plus corrosion protection||All steel parts are shot blasted, hot zinc sprayed, powder primed and then powder coated. This special finish ensures high resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet lights, scratches, chemicals or oil.
||3,0 to 11,0 kW rated output, 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz
according to actuation time and number of bollards
|Hydraulic system||Besides the pressure relief valve for the pump and system the hydraulic valve control at the unit contains a pressure gauge and electrically activated control valves for raising and lowering. Moreover, integrated in the valve block an extra valve for secure clamping of the blocking part cylinder prevents the bollard from lowering.
|Electrical control system||The control system is installed separately. Optional
available features are: