Barriers by ZABAG
BarriersVersatile and efficient access control
Barrier systems are an adequate and affordable means of increasing your level of security. They greatly simplify the process of controlling access for cars and trucks.
ZABAG barriers set themselves apart through their superior functionality and durability.
Barriers, whether operated manually or electrically, prevent unauthorised vehicular access to premises in various fields of application.
- barrier BASIC TSZ - boom length up to 8 m
- barrier TSZ 35/50e
- barrier TSZ 60/80 e
- barrier TSZ 90 - boom length up to 10 m
- manual barrier HSZ61
- mobile manual barrier
Sturdy, hot-dip galvanised section steel frame with steel sheet casing and lockable top cover (galvanised and powder-coated). Optional pendulum support or end rest for the barrier arm.
|Manual drive:||Main support made of steel, hot-dip galvanised with optional powder coating. Standard delivery includes end rest, with option of pendulum support for arms up to 6.00 m in length, lock with profile cylinder, triangle lock or padlock.|
Special solutionsA combination of gates and barriers, for a day and night time access control with different security levels.
- Barriers interacting with gates
- Barrier controlled during main or day times and in assistance with a guard.
- Beside the main times or during night times the barriers remain open and the traffic is to be controlled by the gates.
- Gates always provide a higher security level, also against pedestrians. If the local site conditions allows an installation, ZABAG`s bi folding gates MAPO FGZ could be the perfect gate solution, due to their fast open and closing times. Also, ZABAG folding gates are made for heavy use up to 500 operation per day.