TRAFFIC CONTROL BOLLARDS
Reliable passage barriers for areas and facilities that need protection and a controlled entry
The use of traffic calming bollards reliably prevents unauthorised vehicle access. The bollards can release or block the passage within seconds by electro-hydraulic operation.
With this type of securing you have the passage restriction for your commercial, industrial or urban area clearly under control. Authorized persons identify themselves, e.g. via an access card, and get the allowance to enter the premises.
For supply traffic and garbage collection regulated access times can be set. Rescue or emergency services can give the enter permission by remote control for example. The exit passage can be granted automatically at any time.
The bollards, made of durable stainless steel, fits in very well into the surroundings. If not required, they are lowered in the ground anyhow and almost not visible. Pedestrians, wheelchair user, cyclists and motorcyclists can pass the bollards without any obstruction.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- passage restrictions in public areas - traffic calming in the City centres
- protection of company premises
- commercial, industrial and urban areas
- residential areas
- access regulations for parking spaces
- protection of entrance doors and glass facades
- access regulations to public buildings e.g. hospitals or airports
- protection of public places or stadiums
- event protection
- electro-hydraulically operating
- the hydraulic medium is biodegradable and corresponds to water hazard class “1“
- in case of a power failure, the bollards remain in their current position
- emergency hand operation using a hand pump or back up batterie
- blocking height 900 mm or customized
- bollard cover made of stainless steel
|Corrosion protection||bollard blocking part made of V4A stainless steel|
|Bollard diameter||approx. 273 mm|
|Blocking height||900 mm|
|Installation depth||approx. 1040 mm|
|Rise time||approx. 8 sec.|
|Descent time||approx. 6 sec.|
|Drive unit||3 x 400 V 50 Hz three-phase current|